Oxidant stress during reperfusion of ischemic liver: No evidence for a role of xanthine oxidase
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1988 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 580–584, May/June 1988
How to Cite
Metzger, J., Dore, S. P. and Lauterburg, B. H. (1988), Oxidant stress during reperfusion of ischemic liver: No evidence for a role of xanthine oxidase. Hepatology, 8: 580–584. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840080324
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 1987
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 1987
- Swiss National Foundation for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 3.824.0.84
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.