This work is dedicated to Professor H. G. Klingenberg.
Induction of heat shock proteins in short-term cultured hepatocytes derived from normal and chronically griseofulvin-treated mice†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1988 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 607–612, May/June 1988
How to Cite
Zatloukal, K., Sohar, R., Lackinger, E. and Denk, H. (1988), Induction of heat shock proteins in short-term cultured hepatocytes derived from normal and chronically griseofulvin-treated mice. Hepatology, 8: 607–612. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840080328
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 1987
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 1986
- Fonds zur Förderung der wissenschaftlichen Forschung. Grant Numbers: P 4708, P 5803
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.