Quantitative importance of the 25-hydroxylation pathway for bile acid biosynthesis in the rat
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1988 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 613–618, May/June 1988
How to Cite
Duane, W. C., Björkhem, I., Hamilton, J. N. and Mueller, S. M. (1988), Quantitative importance of the 25-hydroxylation pathway for bile acid biosynthesis in the rat. Hepatology, 8: 613–618. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840080329
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 1987
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 1987
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1-AM 25811
- Veterans Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.