Monoconjugated bilirubin is a major component of hemolysis-induced gallstones in mice
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1988 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 919–924, July/August 1988
How to Cite
Trotman, B. W., Rajagopalan Nair, C. and Bernstein, S. E. (1988), Monoconjugated bilirubin is a major component of hemolysis-induced gallstones in mice. Hepatology, 8: 919–924. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840080436
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 1987
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 1987
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1 DK35086
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.