In vitro toxicity of hydrogen peroxide against normal vs. tumor rat hepatocytes: Role of catalase and of the glutathione redox cycle
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1988 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1673–1678, November/December 1988
How to Cite
Mavier, P., Guigui, B., Preaux, A.-M., Rosenbaum, J., Lescs, M.-C., Zafrani, E. S. and Dhumeaux, D. (1988), In vitro toxicity of hydrogen peroxide against normal vs. tumor rat hepatocytes: Role of catalase and of the glutathione redox cycle. Hepatology, 8: 1673–1678. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840080634
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 1988
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.