The use of a monoclonal antibody against α-fetoprotein for the radioimmunodetection of hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 116–120, January 1989
How to Cite
Springolo, E., Kew, M. C., Esser, J., Beyers, M., Conradie, J. D. and Levin, J. (1989), The use of a monoclonal antibody against α-fetoprotein for the radioimmunodetection of hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 9: 116–120. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840090120
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 1988
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 1988
- National Cancer Association of South Africa
- Atomic Energy Corporation of South Africa
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.