Drs. Koshy and Hadengue held fellowships from the Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale
Discrepancy between portal pressure and systemic hemodynamic changes after incremental doses of propranolol in a wake portal hypertensive rats
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 269–273, February 1989
How to Cite
Koshy, A., Girod, C., Lee, S. S., Hadengue, A., Cerini, R. and Lebrec, D. (1989), Discrepancy between portal pressure and systemic hemodynamic changes after incremental doses of propranolol in a wake portal hypertensive rats. Hepatology, 9: 269–273. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840090218
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 1988
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.