Lack of effects of isosorbide-5-mononitrate on hepatic hemodynamics in HBsAg-positive cirrhosis
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 283–287, September 1989
How to Cite
Tsai, Y.-T., Lee, F.-Y., Lin, H.-C., Chang, T.-T., Lay, C.-S., Wang, S.-S., Kong, C.-W., Lee, S.-D. and Lo, K.-J. (1989), Lack of effects of isosorbide-5-mononitrate on hepatic hemodynamics in HBsAg-positive cirrhosis. Hepatology, 10: 283–287. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840100305
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 1989
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.