Randomized controlled trial of adenine arabinoside 5′-monophosphate in chronic active hepatitis B: Comparison of the efficacy in heterosexual and homosexual patients
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 328–331, September 1989
How to Cite
Marcellin, P., Ouzan, D., Degos, F., Brechot, C., Metman, E.-H., Degott, C., Chevalier, M., Berthelot, P., Trepo, C. and Benhamou, J.-P. (1989), Randomized controlled trial of adenine arabinoside 5′-monophosphate in chronic active hepatitis B: Comparison of the efficacy in heterosexual and homosexual patients. Hepatology, 10: 328–331. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840100313
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 1989
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.