Department of Genetics and Human Variation, La Trobe University, Bundoora, Victoria 3083, Australia.
Antimitochondrial antibodies in primary biliary cirrhosis recognize both specific peptides and shared epitopes of the M2 family of antigens
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 370–374, September 1989
How to Cite
Flannery, G. R., Burroughs, A. K., Butler, P., Chelliah, J., Hamilton-Miller, J., Brumfitt, W. and Baum, H. (1989), Antimitochondrial antibodies in primary biliary cirrhosis recognize both specific peptides and shared epitopes of the M2 family of antigens. Hepatology, 10: 370–374. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840100321
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 1989
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.