Defective immunoregulation in primary biliary cirrhosis: CD4+, Leu–8+ T cells have abnormal activation and suppressor function in vitro
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 408–413, October 1989
How to Cite
Suou, T., Civeira, M. P., Kanof, M. E., Moreno-Otero, R., Jones, E. A. and James, S. P. (1989), Defective immunoregulation in primary biliary cirrhosis: CD4+, Leu–8+ T cells have abnormal activation and suppressor function in vitro. Hepatology, 10: 408–413. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840100403
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 1989
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.