Chronic delta hepatitis: Detection of hepatitis delta virus antigen in serum by immunoblot and correlation with other markers of delta viral replication
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 907–910, December 1989
How to Cite
Buti, M., Esteban, R., Jardi, R., Rodriguez-Frias, F., Casacuberta, J., Esteban, J. I., Allende, E. and Guardia, J. (1989), Chronic delta hepatitis: Detection of hepatitis delta virus antigen in serum by immunoblot and correlation with other markers of delta viral replication. Hepatology, 10: 907–910. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840100602
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 1989
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 1988
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias de la Seguridad Social. Grant Number: 1989-821
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.