Unusual trihydroxy bile acids in the urine of patients treated with chenodeoxycholate, ursodeoxycholate or rifampicin and those with cirrhosis
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1990 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 255–260, February 1990
How to Cite
Nakashima, T., Sano, A., Seto, Y., Nakajima, T., Shima, T., Sakamoto, Y., Okuno, T., Kashima, K. and Hasegawa, T. (1990), Unusual trihydroxy bile acids in the urine of patients treated with chenodeoxycholate, ursodeoxycholate or rifampicin and those with cirrhosis. Hepatology, 11: 255–260. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840110215
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 1989
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.