Therapy of chronic hepatitis b with recombinant human alpha and gamma interferon
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1990 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 266–270, February 1990
How to Cite
Di Bisceglie, A. M., Rustgi, V. K., Kassianides, C., Lisker-Melman, M., Park, Y., Waggoner, J. G. and Hoofnagle, J. H. (1990), Therapy of chronic hepatitis b with recombinant human alpha and gamma interferon. Hepatology, 11: 266–270. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840110217
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 1989
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.