The hepatocyte protein synthesis defect induced by galactosamine involves hypomethylation of ribosomal RNA
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1990 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 428–434, March 1990
How to Cite
Clawson, G. A., Sesno, J., Milam, K., Wang, Y.-F. and Gabriel, C. (1990), The hepatocyte protein synthesis defect induced by galactosamine involves hypomethylation of ribosomal RNA. Hepatology, 11: 428–434. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840110314
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 1989
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.