Role of cytokeratin intermediate filaments in transhepatic transport and canalicular secretion
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1990 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 435–448, March 1990
How to Cite
Kawahara, H., Cadrin, M., Perry, G., Autilio-Gambetti, L., Swierenga, S. H. H., Metuzals, J., Marceau, N. and French, S. W. (1990), Role of cytokeratin intermediate filaments in transhepatic transport and canalicular secretion. Hepatology, 11: 435–448. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840110315
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 1989
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.