Cocaine-induced liver cell injury: Comparison of morphological features in man and in experimental models
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1990 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 646–651, April 1990
How to Cite
Kanel, G. C., Cassidy, W., Shuster, L. and Reynolds, T. B. (1990), Cocaine-induced liver cell injury: Comparison of morphological features in man and in experimental models. Hepatology, 11: 646–651. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840110418
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 1989
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 1989
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: DA-01885
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.