is the recipient of a grant from Fundació Catalana per a I'Estudi de les Malaties del Fetge.
Hepatitis B virus and hepatitis D virus replication in HBsAg-positive fulminant hepatitis
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1990 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1062–1065, June 1990
How to Cite
Mas, A., Buti, M., Esteban, R., Sánchez-Tapias, J. M., Costa, J., Jardí, R., Bruguera, M., Guardia, J. and Rodés, J. (1990), Hepatitis B virus and hepatitis D virus replication in HBsAg-positive fulminant hepatitis. Hepatology, 11: 1062–1065. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840110624
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 1989
- CAYCIT. Grant Number: 0075/85
- FISS. Grant Numbers: 1578/88, 1987/1155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.