Research Fellow in the Department of Immunology of the King's College School of Medicine and Dentistry and supported by The Royal Society, U.K.
Class I and class II major histocompatibility complex antigen expression on hepatocytes: A study in children with liver disease
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1990 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 224–232, August 1990
How to Cite
Lobo-Yeo, A., Senaldi, G., Portmann, B., Mowat, A. P., Mieli-Vergani, G. and Vergani, D. (1990), Class I and class II major histocompatibility complex antigen expression on hepatocytes: A study in children with liver disease. Hepatology, 12: 224–232. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840120208
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 1989
- Children's Liver Disease Foundation
- The Royal Society, U.K.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.