Natriuretic hormone activity in the urine of cirrhotic patients
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1990 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 467–475, September 1990
How to Cite
La Villa, G., Asbert, M., Jiménez, W., Ginés, P., Claria, J., Lopez, C., Planas, R., Llach, J., Gaya, J., Rivera, F., Gentilini, P., Arroyo, V. and Rodés, J. (1990), Natriuretic hormone activity in the urine of cirrhotic patients. Hepatology, 12: 467–475. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840120304
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 1989
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias de la Seguridad Social. Grant Numbers: FISS 87/1112, 89/0650
- Secretaria de Estado de Universidades e Investigacion. Grant Number: PA86–8405
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.