Immunization of woodchucks with recombinant hepatitis delta antigen does not protect against hepatitis delta virus infection
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1990 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 1125–1128, November 1990
How to Cite
Karayiannis, P., Saldanha, J., Monjardino, J., Goldin, R., Main, J., Luther, S., Easton, M., Ponzetto, A. and Thomas, H. C. (1990), Immunization of woodchucks with recombinant hepatitis delta antigen does not protect against hepatitis delta virus infection. Hepatology, 12: 1125–1128. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840120508
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 1990
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 1990
- Medical Research Council
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.