Acute-phase response of human hepatocytes: Regulation of acute-phase protein synthesis by interleukin-6
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1990 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 1179–1186, November 1990
How to Cite
Castell, J. V., Gómez-lechón, M. J., David, M., Fabra, R., Trullenque, R. and Heinrich, P. C. (1990), Acute-phase response of human hepatocytes: Regulation of acute-phase protein synthesis by interleukin-6. Hepatology, 12: 1179–1186. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840120517
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 1990
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 1989
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Bonn
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, Frankfurt
- Diputación General de Valencia, Consellería de Cultura, Valencia
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.