A biphasic pattern of anti-pre-s responses in acute hepatitis B virus infection
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1990 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1271–1277, December 1990
How to Cite
Budkowska, A., Dubreuil, P., Maillard, P., Poynard, T. and Pillot, J. (1990), A biphasic pattern of anti-pre-s responses in acute hepatitis B virus infection. Hepatology, 12: 1271–1277. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840120604
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 1990
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.