Drs. Kolars and Watkins are recipients of Veterans Administration Career Development Awards.
Differential regulation of liver P-450III cytochromes in choline-deficient rats: Implications for the erythromycin breath test as a parameter of liver function
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1990 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1371–1378, December 1990
How to Cite
Kolars, J. C., Murray, S. A., Peters, K. M. and Watkins, P. B. (1990), Differential regulation of liver P-450III cytochromes in choline-deficient rats: Implications for the erythromycin breath test as a parameter of liver function. Hepatology, 12: 1371–1378. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840120619
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 1990
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM 38149
- Veterans Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.