Hepatitis B virus replication modulates pathogenesis of hepatitis D virus in chronic hepatitis D
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1991 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 413–416, March 1991
How to Cite
Smedile, A., Rosina, F., Saracco, G., Chiaberge, E., Lattore, V., Fabino, A., Brunetto, M. R., Verme, G., Rizzetto, M. and Bonino, F. (1991), Hepatitis B virus replication modulates pathogenesis of hepatitis D virus in chronic hepatitis D. Hepatology, 13: 413–416. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840130305
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 1990
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 1989
- Instituto Superiore della Sanita, Rome. Grant Numbers: 4206 14 1989, 5206 012 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.