Regulation of collagen production in freshly isolated cell populations from normal and cirrhotic rat liver: Effect of lactate
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1991 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 551–556, March 1991
How to Cite
Cerbón-Ambriz, J., Cerbón-Solórzano, J. and Rojkind, M. (1991), Regulation of collagen production in freshly isolated cell populations from normal and cirrhotic rat liver: Effect of lactate. Hepatology, 13: 551–556. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840130324
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 1990
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 1989
- Consejo Nacional De Ciencia Y Technologia. Grant Number: PCSABNA022085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.