Dr. Cunningham was financed in part by a grant from the Schweizerische Stiftung Fur Medizinisch-Biologische Stipendien.
Acetaldehyde increases procollagen type I and fibronectin gene transcription in cultured rat fat-storing cells through a protein synthesis–dependent mechanism
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1991 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 758–765, April 1991
How to Cite
Casini, A., Cunningham, M., Rojkind, M. and Lieber, C. S. (1991), Acetaldehyde increases procollagen type I and fibronectin gene transcription in cultured rat fat-storing cells through a protein synthesis–dependent mechanism. Hepatology, 13: 758–765. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840130424
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 1990
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 1990
- Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: DK32810, AA03508
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.