Dr. Grunfeld is a recipient of a Clinical Investigator Award from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Localization of tumor necrosis factor–stimulated DNA synthesis in the liver
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1991 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 773–779, April 1991
How to Cite
Feingold, K. R., Barker, M. E., Jones, A. L. and Grunfeld, C. (1991), Localization of tumor necrosis factor–stimulated DNA synthesis in the liver. Hepatology, 13: 773–779. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840130426
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 1990
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 1990
- Research Service of the Department of Veterans Affairs and the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK-40990, DK-38436, DK-25828, DK-26743
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.