Epidermal growth factor–related transforming growth factors in the urine of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1991 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1112–1116, June 1991
How to Cite
Chuang, L.-Y., Tsai, J.-H., Yeh, Y.-C., Chang, C.-C., Yeh, H.-W., Guh, J.-Y. and Tsai, J.-F. (1991), Epidermal growth factor–related transforming growth factors in the urine of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology, 13: 1112–1116. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840130618
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 1990
- National Science Council, Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC-79-0412-B037-18
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.