Replacement of cholesterol gallstones by murideoxycholyl taurine gallstones in prairie dogs fed murideoxycholic acid
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1991 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 158–168, July 1991
How to Cite
Cohen, B. I., Ayyad, N., Mosbach, E. H., McSherry, C. K., Matoba, N., Hofmann, A. F., Ton-Nu, H.-T., Peng, Y., Schteingart, C. D. and Stenger, R. J. (1991), Replacement of cholesterol gallstones by murideoxycholyl taurine gallstones in prairie dogs fed murideoxycholic acid. Hepatology, 14: 158–168. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840140126
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 1990
- United States Public Health Service
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: R37 HL-24061
- National Institutes of Health Division of Research Resources. Grant Number: RR-05886
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK-21506, DK-32130
- Falk Foundation e.V., Freiburg, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.