Effect of oral propranolol administration on azygos, renal and hepatic uptake and output of catecholamines in cirrhosis
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1991 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 237–243, August 1991
How to Cite
Bendtsen, F., Christensen, N. J., Sørensen, T. I. A. and Henriksen, J. H. (1991), Effect of oral propranolol administration on azygos, renal and hepatic uptake and output of catecholamines in cirrhosis. Hepatology, 14: 237–243. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840140206
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 1990
- Ebba Celinder's Foundation
- The Medical Research Foundation
- Regions of Copenhagen
- The Faroe Island and Greenland
- The NOVO Foundation
- Max and Anna Friedmann's Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.