Cause and timing of first allograft failure in orthotopic liver transplantation: A study of 177 consecutive patients
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1991 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1054–1062, December 1991
How to Cite
Quiroga, J., Colina, I., Demetris, A. J., Starzl, T. E. and van Thiel, D. H. (1991), Cause and timing of first allograft failure in orthotopic liver transplantation: A study of 177 consecutive patients. Hepatology, 14: 1054–1062. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840140618
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 1991
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 1991
- Clinica Universitaria de Navarra, Pamplona, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.