Role of microtubuli in secretion of very-low-density lipoprotein in isolated rat hepatocytes: Early effects of thiol reagents
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1991 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1259–1268, December 1991
How to Cite
Nagelkerke, J. F., van de Water, B., Twiss, I. M., Zoetewey, J. P., de Bont, H. J. G. M., Dogterom, P. and Mulder, G. J. (1991), Role of microtubuli in secretion of very-low-density lipoprotein in isolated rat hepatocytes: Early effects of thiol reagents. Hepatology, 14: 1259–1268. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840140648
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 1991
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.