Treatment of severe alcoholic hepatitis by infusion of insulin and glucagon: A multicenter sequential trial
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 76–81, January 1992
How to Cite
Trinchet, J.-C., Balkau, B., Poupon, R. E., Heintzmann, F., Callard, P., Gotheil, C., Grange, J.-D., Vetter, D., Pauwels, A., Labadie, H., Chazouilleres, O., Mavier, P., Desmorat, H., Zarski, J.-P., Barbare, J.-C., Chambre, J.-f., Pariente, E. A., Roulot, D. and Beaugrand, M. (1992), Treatment of severe alcoholic hepatitis by infusion of insulin and glucagon: A multicenter sequential trial. Hepatology, 15: 76–81. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840150115
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 1991
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.