Treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma associated with advanced cirrhosis by transcatheter arterial chemoembolization using autologous blood clot: A preliminary report
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 252–257, February 1992
How to Cite
Gunji, T., Kawauchi, N., Ohnishi, S., Ishikawa, T., Nakagama, H., Kaneko, T., Moriyama, T., Matsuhashi, N., Yazaki, Y. and Imawari, M. (1992), Treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma associated with advanced cirrhosis by transcatheter arterial chemoembolization using autologous blood clot: A preliminary report. Hepatology, 15: 252–257. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840150213
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 1991
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.