Presence of functionally active cytochrome P-450IIE1 in the plasma membrane of rat hepatocytes
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 515–524, March 1992
How to Cite
Wu, D. and Cederbaum, A. I. (1992), Presence of functionally active cytochrome P-450IIE1 in the plasma membrane of rat hepatocytes. Hepatology, 15: 515–524. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840150326
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 1991
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 1991
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Number: AA-06610
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.