A chromosome 17:7 translocation is associated with a hepatitis B virus DNA integration in human hepatocellular carcinoma DNA
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley Subscription Services, Inc.
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 665–671, April 1992
How to Cite
Meyer, M., Wiedorn, K. H., Hofschneider, P. H., Koshy, R. and Caselmann, W. H. (1992), A chromosome 17:7 translocation is associated with a hepatitis B virus DNA integration in human hepatocellular carcinoma DNA. Hepatology, 15: 665–671. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840150419
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 1991
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 1991
- Deutsche Stiftung für Krebsforschung. Grant Number: W 21/8/Hol
- Bundesministerium für Forschnung und Technologie. Grant Number: PBE 0318535 B
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: CA 113/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.