Role of cellular superoxide dismutase against reactive oxygen metabolite–induced cell damage in cultured rat hepatocytes
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 247–254, July 1992
How to Cite
Ito, Y., Hiraishi, H., Razandi, M., Terano, A., Harada, T. and Ivey, K. J. (1992), Role of cellular superoxide dismutase against reactive oxygen metabolite–induced cell damage in cultured rat hepatocytes. Hepatology, 16: 247–254. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840160136
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 1991
- Medical Research Service of the Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.