Cytomegalovirus infection persists in the liver graft in the vanishing bile duct syndrome
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 285–292, August 1992
How to Cite
Arnold, J. C., Portmann, B. C., O'grady, J. G., Naoumov, N. V., Alexander, G. J. M. and Williams, R. (1992), Cytomegalovirus infection persists in the liver graft in the vanishing bile duct syndrome. Hepatology, 16: 285–292. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840160202
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.