Spontaneous exacerbation of disease activity in patients with chronic delta hepatitis infection: The role of hepatitis B, C or D?
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 625–629, September 1992
How to Cite
Ackerman, Z., Valinluck, B., McHutchison, J. G., Redeker, A. G. and Govindarajan, S. (1992), Spontaneous exacerbation of disease activity in patients with chronic delta hepatitis infection: The role of hepatitis B, C or D?. Hepatology, 16: 625–629. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840160303
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.