Prenatal diagnosis of bilirubin-UDP-glucuronosyltransferase deficiency in rats by genomic DNA analysis
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 756–762, September 1992
How to Cite
Huang, T.-J., Chowdhury, J. R., Lahiri, P., Yerneni, P. C., Bommineni, V. R., Arias, I. M. and Chowdhury, N. R. (1992), Prenatal diagnosis of bilirubin-UDP-glucuronosyltransferase deficiency in rats by genomic DNA analysis. Hepatology, 16: 756–762. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840160323
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 1991
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK-39137 (to NRC), DK-35371 (to JRC), DK-35652 (to IMA), DK-11702
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.