Dietary N-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids decrease biliary cholesterol saturation in gallstone disease
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 960–967, October 1992
How to Cite
Berr, F., Holl, J., Jüngst, D., Fischer, S., Richter, W. O., Seifferth, B. and Paumgartner, G. (1992), Dietary N-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids decrease biliary cholesterol saturation in gallstone disease. Hepatology, 16: 960–967. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840160418
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 1991
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Be 890/2-2
- Nycomed Arzneimittel GmbH, Munich, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.