Evidence for normal nitric oxide—mediated vasodilator tone in conscious rats with cirrhosis
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 980–983, October 1992
How to Cite
Sogni, P., Moreau, R., Ohsuga, M., Cailmail, S., Oberti, F., Hadengue, A., Pussard, E. and Lebrec, D. (1992), Evidence for normal nitric oxide—mediated vasodilator tone in conscious rats with cirrhosis. Hepatology, 16: 980–983. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840160421
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 1992
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Maladie des Travailleurs Salariés
- Institut National de La Santé et de la Recherche Médicale
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.