Expression and localization of the small and large delta antigens during the replication cycle of hepatitis D virus
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 1120–1127, November 1992
How to Cite
Wu, J.-C., Chen, C.-L., Lee, S.-D., Sheen, I.-J. and Ting, L.-P. (1992), Expression and localization of the small and large delta antigens during the replication cycle of hepatitis D virus. Hepatology, 16: 1120–1127. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840160504
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 1992
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 80-0419-B-075-27, NSC 81-0419-B-075-8
- Clinical Research Center
- Veterans General Hospital
- Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Academia Sinica, Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.