Risk factors linked to tumor recurrence of human hepatocellular carcinoma after hepatic resection
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1992 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1367–1371, December 1992
How to Cite
Jwo, S.-C., Chiu, J.-H., Chau, G.-Y., Loong, C.-C. and Lui, W.-Y. (1992), Risk factors linked to tumor recurrence of human hepatocellular carcinoma after hepatic resection. Hepatology, 16: 1367–1371. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840160611
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 1992
- Clinical Research Center, Veterans General Hospital, Institute of Biomedical Science, Academia Sinica, Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.