Differentiation Between Heterozygotes and Homozygotes in Genetic Hemochromatosis by Means of a Histological Hepatic Iron Index: A Study of 192 Cases
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 30–34, January 1993
How to Cite
Deugnier, Y. M., Turlin, B., Moirand, R., Loréal, O., Brissot, P., Powell, L. W., Summers, K. M., Fletcher, L. and Halliday, J. W. (1993), Differentiation Between Heterozygotes and Homozygotes in Genetic Hemochromatosis by Means of a Histological Hepatic Iron Index: A Study of 192 Cases. Hepatology, 17: 30–34. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840170107
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 1991
- The Conseil Régional de Bretagne
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!