Portal hypertension in lymphoproliferative and myeloproliferative disorders: Hemodynamic and histological correlations
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 246–250, February 1993
How to Cite
Dubois, A., Dauzat, M., Pignodel, C., Pomier-Layrargues, G., Marty-Double, C., Lopez, F.-M. and Janbon, C. (1993), Portal hypertension in lymphoproliferative and myeloproliferative disorders: Hemodynamic and histological correlations. Hepatology, 17: 246–250. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840170214
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 1992
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.