Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis in cirrhosis: Predictive factors of infection resolution and survival in patients treated with cefotaxime
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 251–257, February 1993
How to Cite
Toledo, C., Salmerón, J.-M., Rimola, A., Navasa, M., Arroyo, V., Llach, J., Ginés, A., Ginès, P. and Rodés, J. (1993), Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis in cirrhosis: Predictive factors of infection resolution and survival in patients treated with cefotaxime. Hepatology, 17: 251–257. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840170215
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 1992
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 1992
- Dirección General de Investigación Científica y Técnica. Grant Number: DGICYT PM 91–0216
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.