Clearance by the liver in cirrhosis. I. Relationship between propranolol metabolism in vitro and its extraction by the perfused liver in the rat
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 301–306, February 1993
How to Cite
Fenyves, D., Gariépy, L. and Villeneuve, J.-P. (1993), Clearance by the liver in cirrhosis. I. Relationship between propranolol metabolism in vitro and its extraction by the perfused liver in the rat. Hepatology, 17: 301–306. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840170222
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 1992
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 1991
- Medical Research Council of Canada and the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.