Is vesicular exocytosis and membrane recycling a mechanism for secretin-induced choleresis in bile duct epithelium?
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 517–519, March 1993
How to Cite
Gumucio, J. J., Cho, W. K. and Broder, J. L. (1993), Is vesicular exocytosis and membrane recycling a mechanism for secretin-induced choleresis in bile duct epithelium?. Hepatology, 17: 517–519. doi: 10.1002/hep.1840170324
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.